The chemicals industry is rapidly evolving with the reshaping of the global economy, facing paradigm shift from commodity chemicals to specialty products, brought about by mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, and new product innovation. This industry is experiencing a number of structural inflections guided by industry regulations, globalization & fluctuating raw material prices.
These companies have specific concerns relating to cyber security, supply chain and logistics. At the same time, trends like big data, cloud computing and social media have begun to exert an influence on the industry. These challenges require chemical companies to constantly innovate, increase responsiveness and agility, and grow, and while doing so, managing a global organization while producing at a lower total cost of operations and optimizing the utilization of assets
How eBorn helps
- eBorn helps you to reduce risks, save on IT operations, bring down infrastructure costs, realize gains from mobility, analytics and integration & leverage tools of social collaboration. Our solutions adapt the latest technology and analytics to help improve everything from chemical manufacturing and supply chain management, to sales and CRM.
- eBorn help chemical companies to achieve increased margins through better understanding of customer needs, minimized production variations, reduced operational costs, and improved product quality. We helps chemical companies innovate and build supply chain processes to support expansion into new growth economies.
- eBorn implements solutions to address the specific challenges of the chemical industry by helping enterprises to improve performance, comply with industry rules and regulations, maintain strictly to environmental and safety norms, take advantage of better asset utilization and improved production schedules.
- Combining our process capabilities, including process reengineering with analytics and technology, we help clients intelligently unlock revenue opportunities and improve operational effectiveness.
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Environment Health & Safety
- Manufacturing Effectiveness
- Ongoing Product Development
- Plant Maintenance
- Plant Operations Management
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Quality Management and Compliance
- Sales and Marketing Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Third party sub-contracting
- Recipe Management and Active Ingredient
- Production Planning
- FSN Analysys
- Gate Entry
- Preferred service partner for Chemical manufacturing company
- Experience across North & South America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, India, East Asia