eBorn’s Office of the CFO solutions can help you with:
– Core Financial Management—Adapt to changing business needs, eliminate manual processes, and more effectively manage supplier relationships
– Cost Control—Keep costs under control, Maximise investments in human capital, eliminate hidden travel expense management costs, and optimise asset and inventory profitability
– Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC)—Cut hundreds of hours out of audit cycles and easily meet changing regulatory requirements
A comprehensive & flexible toolset for meeting office of CFO requirement in area of Working capital management (Debtors, creditors, Inventory, Cash flow-organization and project), Taxation and budgeting solutions.
a. Flexible Customer & vendor ageing with cashflow impact
This reports are multi-usage reports with flexibility in usage and selection. Eg. Date base which could be different dates. Also with ageing the reports provide functionality of cashflow projection.
b. Company & Project cash flow Process
Fine tuned cash flow helps organization plan cash flow which provides flexibility to organizations to deploy or organize funds as required by companies.
c. Inventory Ageing & Valuation
A tool which helps organization to carryout FSN (Fast, Slow, Non moving analysis) which helps organizations control the investments into inventories. This reports provides analysis both on quantity and value perspective.
d. Single Window system
A optimized tool with user friendly screens which supports organization approvers to have a single view of all process approvals. Also, the tool helps reduce the storage required on SAP transaction system thereby improving speed of transactions on SAP. Tool requires SAP PI/PO setup.
e. Flexible budget control
A flexible and user friendly budget control system, developed using SAP ABAP, which helps carryout Budget control with organization relevant budget periodicity i.e. montly, quarterly, half-yearly, annualy etc. This tool automates and provides user friends interfaces for complex SAP transactions.
f. Merger & Demergers
A comprehensive process for meeting all types of merger and demerger requirements for any organization.
g. GST Processes
• A comprehensive solution for GST reporting (GSTR1, GSTR2) alongwith updation of SAP with data from ASP for providing information and control in SAP.
• Outward and Inward supplies liable to reverse charge
• Interstate supplies-unregistered person
• Eligible ITC
• Nil Rated And NON GST Inward Supplies
• Output Input Tax Adjustments
h. Taxation reporting
Flexible report with required organization elements to have comprehensive TAX report.
Authorization & SOD
A end to end solution meeting organization requirements of SOD and relevant review & validation mechanism for Users.